- published book
- published collection
- published short story
- e-published Smashwords
- published article/essay in magazine/journal/newspaper
- published poetry/prose
- film adaptation of a written work
How to locate and access the review you want to read:
From the list below, identify which review title you would like to read, then go to the sub-page by year and review ID number.
Example: If you want to read the review for FINDING SHEBA by H.B. Moore:
1) The review list shows it as 2015 #4.
2) Look under the Review button on the top tool bar.
3) The drop-down menu will show the possible review selections.
4) Click on 2015 #4 on the drop-down menu, and you will be taken to that review.
List of Reviews:
2017 #1 = SNOWFALL ON HAVEN POINT, by Author RaeAnne Thayne
2017 #2 = CHRISTMAS IN ALASKA, by Author Debbie Macomber
2017 #3 = COVENANT KEEPERS: Unlocking the Miracles God Wants For You, by Author Wendy Watson Nelson
2017 #4 =
2017 #5 =
2017 #6 =
2016 #1 = THE HAUNTING OF SPRINGETT HALL, by Author E. B. Wheeler
2016 #2 = DRIVING DAINTY, by Humorist and Author Steve Odenthal
2016 #3 = EVE: IN THE BEGINNING, by Author H. B. Moore
2016 #4 = COINCIDENCE, by Author Danette J. Hansen
2016 #5 = A HEART REVEALED, by Author Josi S. Kilpack
2016 #6 = LORD FENTON'S FOLLY, by Author Josi S. Kilpack
2015 #1 = THE ROLLER COASTER - A RITE OF PASSAGE, by Humorist and Author Steve Odenthal
2015 #2 = LAND OF INHERITANCE, Vol. 4 in OUT OF JERUSALEM collection, by Author H. B. Moore
2015 #3 = WEDDING CAKE, Vol. 12 in THE SADIE HOFFMILLER CULINARY MYSTERIES,
by Author Josi S. Kilpack2015 #4 = FINDING SHEBA, by Author H. B. Moore
Thank you for visiting my reviews.
I hope you have found the experience to be enjoyable and helpful.
Please return often as I continue to add more reviews.
If you have an original published, or soon-to-be-published, work that you would like for me to read and post a candid review, please leave your request and contact information on my Contact page and I will get in touch with you. Thanks!
NOTE about the REVIEWS that I write:
1. By posting reviews, my focus reflects a commitment to a select portion of doctrine from my Christian faith of choice.
".....If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report, or praiseworthy, we seek after these things."
(Articles of Faith #13) (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints)
2. My reviews are entirely and only of my opinion.
3. My reviews, whether unsolicited/unpaid or solicited/paid, are my original writing, and as such, are under Copyright protection, with all rights reserved.
4. An image copy of the book's cover art may appear with my review solely for the purpose of identifying the Author's published, or soon-to-be-published, work.
5. Whenever possible, I will notify the Author(s) of the reviewed work regarding my posted review, and I will inform the Author(s) that he/she may use any or all of the review in any way they would like, so long as my identity as the
Reviewer remains intact.
6. Unsolicited reviews are free of charge.
7. I retain the right to grant a solicited review to be free of charge. However, solicited reviews will usually be considered to be a paid professional service with a negotiated contractual agreement between me and the Author/Publisher/Agent or other promotional entity seeking a review of the published or soon-to-be published work. The contract will specify the terms of permission for the solicitor to utilize/publish/promote my written review. The solicitor will provide me with a free copy of the work for review, and I will have the right to retain that copy afterward. The solicitor will also promptly provide me with proof of any publication/use of my review. This proof may be either electronic or hard copy.
8. If I acquire a free book through a Giveaway or similar public random drawing, whether in exchange for an unbiased review or not, a statement stating this will be attached to my review of that book.
9. Non-paid reviews may appear publicly on my Reviewer/Writer's website, various electronic purchasing/marketing sites such as www.amazon.com, www.goodreads.com, www.BarnesandNoble.com, www.Smashwords.com, and others.
10. Solicited/paid reviews will appear publicly as per terms of the contract.
11. I retain the right to grant permission to educators to utilize copies of my reviews for educational purposes in the classroom setting, such as in the study of literary reviews. This agreement is granted free of charge.
12. I may use portions of my reviews in dialogue/discussion whenever I participate in a panel discussion.